I had a argument this week with a pro-Obama female. No one who knows me would be surprised that I had an argument (hell I earn a living arguing). This black, middle aged woman, stated "It is time the white people recognize there are well spoken, Harvard educated black people like Obama and the white people just can't handle it". Along with that came the regular Bush was a thief and so on. She was saying these things at the top of her lungs hoping that the people around her (blacks) would join in with her.
I said nothing because it is a lost cause with theses brain washed people.
What she does not understand and never will is that so called "white" people like me have always been under black American rule.
My early adult working years were in Detroit. Affirmative action followed by white blight and a total black electorate.
What does people like her think it is for me here in Miami? Where not only are you the minority in color but language too.
I said nothing because it is a lost cause with theses brain washed people.
What she does not understand and never will is that so called "white" people like me have always been under black American rule.
My early adult working years were in Detroit. Affirmative action followed by white blight and a total black electorate.
What does people like her think it is for me here in Miami? Where not only are you the minority in color but language too.
Comments