Skip to main content

When are we going to realize that we are all mutts!

An interesting thing happened to me tonight after I put up another picture of myself on Facebook, I started to receive several e-mails. The first e-mail directed towards me was titled hey Vinney is that you? First of all I do not respond to Vinney. I believe that when someone calls me Vinney, that they are implying and ethnic tone. The second e-mail I got, was completely in Spanish. Another e-mail I got, said " I don't like white men, I am not a racist, I just don't like white men". I also got one stating, now that I know are you look I hope that you understand that there are ladies here. Many more e-mails followed, I believe that you get the flavor of the comments.

You know, you would think that in these days and times, in fact this would be humorous.

Anybody with any knowledge of history knows that everybody is a combination of everyone else.

There are no your races on this planet.

Yes my parents were from Sicily. Does anyone know the racial makeup of the Sicilian?

I wave no flag other than the flag of the United States of American.

I bonded not with Martians or people from Venus but with people of the human race.

I am an American.

While it is true that my politics are of the conservative side it is because I disagree with liberals. My political heroes are the likes of Abraham Lincoln, Eisenhower, Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. I don't believe the government has the right to approve or to rule in favor of abortion. I am antiabortion but also anti-capital punishment. I don't believe that the government should intervene in any death approval measure. I am a pro-gun. I am for the abolishment of the Department of Education. I am for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I believe these wars are a continuation of the Crusader wars. I am anti-gay rights, it sickens me that they are compare themselves to the black American suffrage and movement, for theirs is a matter of choice. I do not support the liberal way our country is headed. This would be the case with whatever liberal is in the White House.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts