Skip to main content

How to Use Twitter to Become Infamous

RedskinsEndZone.jpgWashington Redskins rookie linebacker Robert Henson was virtually unknown before this week, as he had yet to play a down in the National Football League. Now he's known for all the wrong reasons.

Henson apologized for a series of tweets ripping into Redskins fans for booing the team during Sunday's lackluster 9-7 victory over the visiting St. Louis Rams, Deadspin reported.

Among the gems that graced Henson's since-shuttered Twitter account:

All you fake half hearted Skins fan can…I won't go there, but I dislike you very strongly, don't come to Fed Ex to boo dim wits!!
No I didn't play but I still made more than you in a year and you'd [gladly] switch spots with me in a second. I was talking to the fans [who] said the crazy stuff, I'm use [to heckling] but I've never been booed in my own stadium. Again that was for the half hearted but if everyone wants to jump in come on. The question is who are you to say you know what's best for the team and you work 9 to 5 at Mcdonalds.

Henson told reporters at Redskins Park, "I understand the weight that my words carried and, you know, how I offended some fans," according to the Los Angeles Times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts