Skip to main content

Concerning Pres. Obama's school speech

While it is true that a lot of presidents spoke at separate schools and school rooms , this is the first time that a president will speak to all the schools at the same time. As it is no surprise that I am not an Obama supporter by the same token I think or I believe that we should support president Obama and not shut him out from speaking to our school age children. After all present Obama is our president he is the President of the United States.

I like every American, does not want anything to happen to this president. I like every American wishes of this president the best. I like every American recognizes something were to happen to this president all hell would break loose in our society. Therefore it is imperative that nothing happens to our president and he is respected for being our president.

I cannot agree however with all of this a bailout and so on I cannot agree with this president blessings on Ramadan a Muslim holiday and covering Jesus during a visit to a church. I cannot agree with this president on socialized health care socialized business, socialize banks.

In every way possible this president is destroying the system that we have come to respect and honor. By that I mean the opportunity for every American to become the best that he or she can.

I believe this president is turning us into a third world country as a supported by the unemployment rates, stock market and overall demeanor of our country

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts