Skip to main content

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Lies



This transcript is automatically generated So what happens when you tell one lie then you tell another and you get caught check this out. Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz congressman. Florida criticized Republican attacks on the president over Israel she told a group of people that the DNC quote. We know and I've heard no less than -- ambassador Michael -- save -- What the Republicans are doing is dangerous for Israel. Earlier today investor -- issued a statement denying that he ever called Republican policies -- over Israel and that his nation has. Friends in both the United States' political parties as I mentioned Debbie -- is with -- He says he didn't say that. I didn't -- his -- back and unfortunately. Back back comments was reported by a conservative newspaper not surprising that they would deliberately didn't bother me. So DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz told Shepard Smith that they Washington examiner deliberately misquoted her she says she never accused. Israel's ambassador of -- Republicans -- to Israel. But then the original audio surface that's in the next. We know and her. Yeah -- it is bad. I don't consider doing -- dangerous for Israel. All right so I can understand how frustrating it is to be misquoted by any newspaper conservative liberal or otherwise but when -- caught on tape like that -- Isn't the right thing to do not just apologized the reporter but to be ambassador himself who is trying to navigate very tricky waters and not make this political. No I think she's actually right that that was -- exactly what she said. That's what -- would say I think she's that was amazing how how can you fly like that would. -- There's always tells when you lie when you -- let you lie would generally when you look up she can maintain pure eye contact -- she's lying. Which is a great attribute when you're a liberal. It's big yeah I. Say this to you Greg at that they. Thought radio. Yes it does bother me and amber wanted to buzz -- announces it. In this day and age any politician who -- get away with anything when they know that everything and they say it's -- but. It also sees me she should have recognized that she had said that again -- she forgot it. And that it was gonna catch up whether -- judges somehow policies convince themselves this things won't catch up for them. But sit but she's still that she's now still saying that it is a conservative newspaper that blew this out of proportion but at -- I don't know maybe he's a better spokesperson and I never what it's all about CNET CNET and this this this is pathological. I -- look pretty. Doing with this whole Jerusalem and got out of the platform saying -- Was a quote technical mission now in -- in the technical mission but she's still stood by in fact Anderson -- credits that. You're living in it alternate universe if you think that we're gonna believe what you're saying that she's got pattern here going I think she's really into a detriment to the Democrat party and in Obama and the next sixty days. He's their chief spokesperson really rather be the party and -- my President Obama and hit by -- that. So how can and she's been out front on a lot of issues that hasn't just been her explaining this issue. She's been out there on health care she's been leading the charge on the war against women how -- believe anything. This is what it says she's an idiot go -- words she is all our networks leading this charge in the ultimate charge -- meant she men charging. And if Democrats are trying to distract from the economy at this convention they're doing an excellent job of that because this is gone not just and it's a big social issues but. Really discussing terror. Right I had a we are playing our game a -- is that we are at one of these democratic. Conventions where you have to get your talking points you find out the word association so I say unemployment rate and you say. Hitler Hitler Hitler are not to if these references are all -- and just yesterday Dick -- that reunion is the state. Chairman of the their Democratic National Committee in South Carolina said in the state newspaper. Basically that Nikki Haley was like a -- that she was Hitler's girlfriend mistress. And then today tried to say OK well what I was doing it was really I kind of don't mean -- I meant to car Nazi but anyway just my syntax I have the same promise President Obama. I think says South Carolina Jewish community probably came out even said to him you need to back off Nikki Haley is the first African American woman to be governor of and any stayed in and indignant and a second Indian American woman obviously have at that rock she spoke last week at the convention. Why in the world you would he think it's okay to say something like calling her is LeBron. It's two things the left the left created the idea of hate speech because I think people always been pretty good -- it. The other thing is I think we've invented a word called harper could. Harper Lee and if -- just park -- and that means when you say something stupid -- you say something even dumber to get yourself out of that you heart from a boat that was -- and I. Remembers having this long discussion and -- Paul Ryan gave his speech it was full of misstatements or not yeah. Well I don't know I did call anybody Hitler -- You're right about that and I see what I the first. How might it spring up Paul Ryan and about the fact that the Democrats have called Republicans. Five times that I can count on this hand but -- working as a bump that. The -- referring to them is not -- the body that is a debt medicine that I break. I I agree with -- and you say what the Johnnie -- musical friend of mine from California also made this reference. John as a recovering alcoholic and sometimes you frog recovered how close -- really -- statements -- me that -- I -- that and not. No I don't know because of the Republican would've done it this would be a huge issue and this points to complete a desperation on the part of Democrats and one quick thing. You know -- is real instances of anti semitism. This kind of stuff -- is that when there's real mountain like we saw last night on the floor of the democratic conventions that did not urgent I don't -- our industry our -- and -- cutting and here on time site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts