Skip to main content

Thanks

If I may, I want to thank my Blog family for all the support and birthday wishes. I also want to state my birthday wishes.
(1). Rep. Todd Akin , please quit the race. You are doing America harm.
Please listen to your supporters and to Mitt Romney, quit! Don't end up mark foley 2.
(2). Whatever it takes we must vote and vote Obama out of office. We must take control of all thee branches of government and get our people and country back to work. We must regain our number one position in the world. Vote Romney!
(3) I don't ever want to loose the kinship and bonding we have made and earned here on this blog. I will do my best to earn your respect and respect each and everyone of you. When all is said and done, respect, dignity and morals are all we have in this life. I salute you all!
Thanks again!
Vincent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts