Skip to main content

R&R 2012

I just got done watching the Romney/Ryan welcome and speeches in Wis.  They were at there best and because of it I've decided to write, why I'm a Republican and have always been one and will always be one.  It's because of great Americans as Mitt Romney, whom I've always liked and respected.  Romney is a man with a proven track record of accomplishment via the American dream.  His family is the embodiment of America. I was for Mitt in 2008 and was devastated when then Governor of Florida betrayed Romney and backed McCain.  This nightmare that America is living might not have happen if Romney won Florida then.  Romney is America.  Romney will put us on the right and prosperous moral road and reality in the U.S.A. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts