Skip to main content

Gov. Herbert to meet with workers of I-15 CORE Project - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News

Gov. Herbert to meet with workers of I-15 CORE Project - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News: "SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - Governor Gary Herbert will meet with more than 250 workers from 31 different construction companies on Monday in an effort to revamp a section of I-15.

It's called the I-15 CORE Project, which will restore and expand 24 miles of I-15 from Lehi to Spanish Fork.

The project is meant to provide jobs for two thousand Utahns and pump hundred of millions of dollars into the state economy.

The project construction is scheduled to begin in mid-April to early May. As with all road construction, you can expect some traffic delays."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts