Skip to main content

#tcot and #fltcot FLOOD the White House with phone calls!

Okay America, enough is enough. I know we have the "tea party" movement, and I know there are "March on Washington" movements, but I want to encourage each of you to call the White House EVERY SINGLE DAY and let your voice be heard.

I personally call every day, and I really let 'em have it. Don't make bomb threats, don't do anything illegal . . . but you have a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to voice your opinion, and I encourage you to do just that.

My goal is to cause 1,000 phone calls per day within one month and 5,000 phone calls per day within 90 days. We can do it. If you care about this country, and I know you do, pick up the phone and CALL! Do whatever else you are doing too, but CALL THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

make your voice heard! If it's just a few of us nothing will change. If enough of us call, write letters, protest, and VOTE . . . we can "change" back to the America we were before "THE mESSIAH" scammed his way into the White House . . . OUR White House!!!

Barack Obama(residence): 202-456-1111


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts