Skip to main content

Illinois Gov. Blagojevich is such a lame idiot: If you're going to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat, don't be so obvious about it - Tony Rhodin: News blog for The Express-Times - lehighva

Illinois Gov. Blagojevich is such a lame idiot: If you're going to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat, don't be so obvious about it - Tony Rhodin: News blog for The Express-Times - lehighva: "What was I thinking when I made my car payments and put money aside for the spring tuition bill? I could have invested in Gov. Rod Blagojevich's scheme to sell Barack Obama's Senate seat.

I can't imagine it matters that I don't live within a thousand miles of Chicago. When you're offering something to the highest bidder, one assumes location isn't too high an obstacle. Just details. For an extra $50, I'm sure someone could have come up with a Cook County birth certificate."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts