Skip to main content

New York governor Eliot Spitzer

According to a report by The New York Times (The Times), New York Governor Eliot Spitzer has informed his senior administration officials on Monday that he had patronized a "high-class" prostitution ring.

In a brief press conference held Monday afternoon, Spitzer apologized to his family and to the public, but did not directly admit or deny involvement in the prostitution ring. "I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public, to whom I promised better. I must now dedicate some time to rededicate my trust to my family," he said, adding that "What do you get when you cross a donkey with an onion?
A piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts