Skip to main content

sunday in Florida

so, after last nights win by Hussein, I decided to vote today.

I was shocked at the turn out–that the media has not told you.

I had to wait over an hour to vote.

As many of you know the democrats decided not to allow their candidates to come here–No delegates–

Also, in Florida there is a property tax reduction vote.

The media says vote for property tax reduction means less money for the entitlement types.

There were no people around asking you to vote for their candidate.

Hardly anyone spoke English including the poll workers, one of whom I had to ask three times what they were saying.

In short–our country is on the verge of…

I’ll let you finish that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to bin YOUR bra? Kelly Brook and Kim Kardashian spark trend for bralessness amid reports it could be better for breasts